Tuesday, August 24, 2010

R.I.P.

Our computer died. It was pretty old and had lived a good life, but losing it still ... well, sucked. Because of this, however, a miracle has occurred. We are forking out the cash to get a new one {cue "hallelujah" chorus}! Derek is seriously so thrilled. He's like a kid in a candy shop. A fat kid.

Because of this tragedy, I have no access to our pictures. So... until next week, I won't be posting anything really. Too bad, too, cause I actually want to! {That's a lot of 2s.} Oh, well. And yes- if you want to see us pimpin' it nerd-style, swing by our place sometime next week. It's gonna be sweet.

4 comments:

bart said...

Lucky! Our old dinosaur is well past time for retirement. Hopefully we'll make getting a new one a part of all the changes when we move.

katie said...

Amen to that! I'm so jealous I mean, happy for you! Let us know what you get and if you like it!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, Derek is probably more like an obese person visiting McDonald's after a week away. hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sure your sweet new toy will be legendary.

Anonymous said...

Top blog, I hadn't come across un-et-un-font-deux.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!