Thursday, September 17, 2009

borderline obsession

Okay, okay... I'm going a little overboard here. I tend to be obsessive in general, and this is evidence of that. My house is chaotic. I still haven't showered. James has watched too many movies and had to play alone a bit too much. Current James has been neglected for Newborn-Memory James, and I'm not sure that's the way to live. Ugh. Thank goodness for the playdate this afternoon-- it will make me shower, play with my boy and see the sun! :)

As for the page, I totally copied this layout (really... not at all slyly) from one of Li's pages, but she has such great ideas and perfect style... I just couldn't resist. Again, though- is it too girly? And honestly... isn't he so darned cute??

3 comments:

bart said...

He never slept in the fetal position? Poor guy -- doesn't know what he was missing out on. I still do....

katie said...

Do wonder he's so tall now. He came out tall.

Jamie Younker said...

This is my favorite page you've done. Great job!